Mountain Meadow Wool - Tweeds in Pumice - Russet
NOTE: YARN IS MUCH DARKER THAN PICTURED.
In honor of our Santa-Cali-Gon Annual Festival, (Santa Fe Trail, California Trail, & Oregon Trail) we are featuring the beautiful, rugged-looking, tri-color twists of American-grown and -made Mountain Meadow Wools from the Little Ranch, Buffalo, WY. Each skein has three plies, different colors or shades, twisted evenly for an interesting effect. Hats, jackets, sweaters, scarves or shawls will be as warm as one would like if it were being worn in the great American Old West.
- Composition: 100% Mountain Merino Wool
- Weight: 102 gr./ 3.5 oz.
- Approx. 200 yds
- Size:  Worsted
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 / 4.5 - 5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5 – 5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: H / 5.00 mm (I / 5.50 mm, J / 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 14 sc = 4" (10 cm) (13 sc = 4" (10 cm), 13 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: HAND WASH ONLY. (Unless you want it to shrink and felt.) Dry flat.
- Put-Up: hanks