Mirasol Yarns - Sulka Nina - Driftwood 7124
This luxurious blend of merino, alpaca and silk is a light to medium weight yarn that holds its shape well in any type of garment. It's been very popular for pullovers, vests and sweaters. We've worked it up in garter stitch shawls and it is very warm. For those who chill easily, a wrap knit or crocheted out of Sulka Nina will be cozy and warm.
- Composition: 60% Merino Wool, 20% Alpaca, 20% Silk
- Weight: 50 g
- Approx: 164 yds
- Size:  Sport Weight
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 6 4.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 6 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.25 mm (7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4"
- Product of Peru
- Care: Hand Wash. Dry flat.
- Skein: Hank