ArtYarns - Merino Cloud - Rainbow Mountain
Rainbow Mountain (inspired by Rainbow Mountain in Peru) has intense shades of reds, blues and gold on neutral white background. Light as a feather yet substantial at the same time, this yarn has an ideal combination of Merino wool and the fine Italian cashmere that Artyarns is best known for. It comes in all their incredible colors, and dyes in a deeply saturated way. Perfect for accessories and garments that call for fingering weight yarn. Machine knit firmly for a extremely high end shell under suit jackets for those power meetings, or evening cocktails after work.
Rainbow Mountain has long color runs which ideal for those stunning shawls!
Rainbow Mountain Shawl designed by Lucinda Iglesias of Mont Tricot is complimentary with the purchase of 1 hank of Merino Cloud Rainbow Mountain. Please put "include Rainbow Mountain Shawl Pattern" in the comment box during checkout. Pattern requires 1 hank of Merino Cloud. Pattern is also available for purchase on Ravelry.
- Composition: 80% Fine Merino 20% Cashmere
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 436 yards/400 meters
- Size:  Fingering (but often knit loose for draped shawls and wraps)
- Knitting Machine: SK280 and SK840 standard gauge, or loosely knit on the LK150.
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 (3.75mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5 sts = 1"
- Care: Hand wash or dry clean
- Product of: 100% Pure Italian Fibers. Color Crafted Design in New York.
- Put-Up: hank. Must be wound before use,