ArtYarns - Merino Cloud - Deep Greens 716
Deep sultry greens to nearly black. Uses as the contrast for the April 2021 Rainbow Mountain release in Iris's Rainbow Mountain Top, a top down short sleeve summer sweater. Not ready for a garment? But love the Rainbow Mountain and Deep Greens combination. Perhaps a feather and fan striped shoulder wrap. Light as a feather yet substantial at the same time, this yarn has an ideal combination of Merino wool and the fine Italian cashmere that Artyarns is best known for. It comes in all their incredible colors, and dyes in a deeply saturated way. Perfect for accessories and garments that call for fingering weight yarn. Machine knit firmly for a extremely high end shell under suit jackets for those power meetings, or evening cocktails after work.
- Composition: 80% Fine Merino 20% Cashmere
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 436 yards/400 meters
- Size:  Fingering (but often knit loose for draped shawls and wraps)
- Knitting Machine: SK280 and SK840 standard gauge, or loosely knit on the LK150.
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 (3.75mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5 sts = 1"
- Care: Hand wash or dry clean
- Product of: 100% Pure Italian Fibers. Color Crafted Design in New York.
- Put-Up: hank. Must be wound before use,