Madelinetosh Yarn - Tosh DK - Wildings 440
A mix of deep boysenberry to almost black, hints of blue streaking through with not too much of the natural wool white coming through. A very unusual color blend, but that's Madelinetosh! A quality twist, exceptional merino and great hand-dyed colors. Great for any accessory, garment or blanket.
Each hank of Tosh DK is hand dyed and hanks will vary. The yarn on the graphic may slightly vary from what you receive. If you are using more than one hank, alternate 2 rows from 2 different hanks, if you want a more even coloring. Always buy more than enough yarn for your project, as subsequent batches can be substantially different.
Easy to care for. You will always get compliments on Madelinetosh Yarns. Madelinetosh has a very unique color sense that is simply amazing.
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 225 yds / 205 m
- Size:  DK
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 6 - 7 / 4.0 - 4.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5 – 5.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.25 mm (7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 12-17 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine wash cold, gentle, with gentle cleanser. Dry Flat.
- Put-Up: hank. Must be wound before use,