Cascade Cherub DK
Cascade Yarns - Cherub DK
Cherub DK is a brilliant blend of nylon and acrylic, supersoft and perfect for anyone who is sensitive to natural fibers. Great for baby-wear and children, this yarn will happily pop in and out of the wash. Available in a wonderful range of Cascade colors, this yarn can be used for any of your DK projects.
- Composition: 55% Nylon / 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 50 g / 1.75 oz
- Approx: 180 yds / 165 m
- Size:  DK
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 4 - 5 / 3.5 - 3.75 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 22 - 24 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: F / 3.75 mm (G / 4.25 mm, 7 / 4.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 18 sc = 4" (10 cm) (17 sc = 4" (10 cm), 16 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Warm. Tumble Dry.
- Perfect for the Silver Reed LK150 Mid-Gauge Knitting Machine
- Product of: India (Formerly China)
- Put-Up: Bullet Skein