Cascade Yarns Noble Cotton Tie Dye
Playing off the idea of the Tie Dye of the 70s, Noble Cotton Tie Dye is ideal for fun and unique projects. Made from the same mercerized long staple cotton as the Noble Cotton yarn, these fun mixes are perfect to brighten up any garment! Noble Coton is a dream to knit and crochet in beautiful tie dyed colors. Perfect for adding a bit of color to any hand made garment.
It's cool finish and bright colors kept me working it row after row. It features a durable, smooth and luminescent yarn. Created from 100% mercerized long staple cotton which boosts the fibers’ strength, color depth and luster. An ideal yarn for every day garments and accessories. The Noble Cotton family of yarns are approved for making Knitted Knockers prosthetics.
Available in Noble Cotton Solids, Noble Cotton Tie Dye, Noble Cotton Hand Dyed and Noble Cotton Neon.
- Composition: 100% Mercerized Long Staple Cotton
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Size:  DK
- Best suited for the Silver Reed LK150 or SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 - 6 / 3.75 - 4 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5 - 6 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: G - H ( 4.0 - 5.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 14 - 16 scs = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Low.
- Skein: hank. Must be wound before use.