Lorna's Laces - Honor - Medill
We have a sweater-vest knit from Lorna's Laces - Honor on display. It receives many comments and inquiries about the yarn.
Lorna's Laces Honor is an incredible combination of alpaca and silk, four very fine plies of hand-dyed yarn. The alpaca means the yarn is very relaxed to the drape. Color combos are nearly solids, wild/crazy, and classic/timeless. All garments knit or crochet with Honor will last for years, be treasured and wrap the wearer in warm luxury. Treat someone to Lorna's Honor yarn.
- Composition: 70% Baby Alpaca, 30% Silk
- Approx. 275 yards/251 meters
- Weight: 100 grams
- Size:  DK
- Best suited for the Silver Reed LK150 or SK155
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5 sts = 1 inch
- Knitting Needles Size: US 5/3.75 mm
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.25 mm (7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4"
- Care: Hand wash cool. Lay flat to finish.
- Skein: Hank