Juniper Moon Cumulus Yarn - Pumpkin 39
The super softness of Juniper Moon Farm Cumulus unbelievable. This lofty-soft yarn is achieved by its chainette construction and its Israeli Mako Cotton. Mako Cotton has a thread length of between 30-34mm for the highest quality cotton fabrics. The resulting light weight fabric creates cables and textured stitches that show well.
Great yarn for capelets and light weight summer sweaters. Knit or crochet both works up beautifully. Sensitive to wool? Cumulus is a great substitution!
- 94% Israeli Mako Cotton, 6% Nylon (polyamide)
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 250 yds
- Size:  Worsted
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150 or SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 8 / 5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.75 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: H
- Care: Hand Wash, Dry Flat
- Origin: Italy