Alpamayo yarn is a blend of Extrafine Baby Alpaca and Peruvian Tanguis Cotton. The hand is soft and cozy. Garments made from Alpamayo are comfortable and breathable. This luxury blend of organic cotton and baby alpaca offers fabulous stitch definition. Alpamayo is also has a stunning palette ideal for subtle color work to striking blocks of colour. Stitch definition is great. Holds its shape, Be sure to store item flat. Download the Alpamayo Color Card here.
This yarn's color, Navy, 14, is a deep dark blue.
- Composition: 50% Organic Peruvian Tanguis Cotton, 50% Extrafine Baby Alpaca
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 191yds / 175m
- Size:  Worsted
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150and the Silver Reed SK155 Bulky Knitting Machine
- Knitting Needle Size: US 6 / 4.0mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5 sts = 1" / 20 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.25 mm - 7 / 4.50 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 11-14 sc = 4"
- Care: Dry Clean Short Cycle or Hand Wash and Dry Flat. Iron low. Do not bleach.
- Product of: Peru
- Put-Up: Twisted hank. Must be wound before use.