HiKoo Simplinatural Yarn - Sedona 139
This Baby Alpaca, Fine Merino Wool, and Mulberry Silk blend is a super soft blend. It knits into a drapable, wearable fabric that has just a hint of sheen from the Mulberry Silk content.
This yarn has a 6-ply, cable construction, meaning that there are 6 plies, which were first plied into 2 ply strands, and then 3 of the 2 ply strand were plied together. This distinct construction adds excellent stitch defintion, and makes for a very dense, round yarn. Beautifully rounded 6-ply strands mean your knitting will have a cushy feel with excellent stitch definition. This construction shows off cabled projects beautifully.
Try this uniquely plied yarn in projects that will really show off your knitting and crochet prowess!
- Composition: 40% Baby Alpaca, 40% Fine Merino Wool, 20% Mulberry Silk
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 183 yds / 167m
- Size:  Medium
- Knitting Needle Size: US 8-9 / 5.0 - 5.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4-4.5 sts = 1" (2.5 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: I-9 / 5.5 mm (J-10 / 6 mm, K-10 1/2 / 6.5 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 11-14 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Handwash cold, dry flat.
- Will need to be wound into a ball before use.