Cascade Yarns - 220 Peruvian Wool - Chartreuse 7814
Cascade 220 Peruvian Wool Yarn is knitters and crocheters #1 favorite wool yarn. 220 yards, in hundreds of shades, ideal to felt. Classic yarn time-tested, reliable and reputable, wool that is the #1 most used wool yarn by knitters and crocheters. Cascade 220 Wool Yarn makes the best warm jackets, hats, scarves, everything for warmth. Everyones' favorite 100% Peruvian Wool, the most trusted yarn.
Cascade 220 Wool is neither treated with a solution to remove the scales, nor coated to keep them closed. Because of this, 220 Wool has retained its thermal properties. This yarn will keep you warm, yet still allow your skin to breath. Even wet, Cascade 220 Wool will keep you warm, unlike superwash wools. But with that trade off you do need to hand wash this yarn. (Machine washing with agitation, temperature changes and ph imbalances will cause the thermal scales to open and close, ending with a felted project.) 220 Wool Yarn felts extremely well, and because of that it is one of the most sought after felting yarns. But I love it for jackets, vests, hats and cardigans!
- Composition: 100% Peruvian Wool
- Weight: 100 gr / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Size:  Worsted
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 / 4.5 - 5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5 – 5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: H / 5.00 mm (I / 5.50 mm, J / 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 14 sc = 4" (10 cm) (13 sc = 4" (10 cm), 13 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: HAND WASH ONLY. Unless you want it to shrink and felt.
- Put-Up: hanks