Cascade Yarns - 128 Superwash Merino Wool - Rainier Heather 1968
Cascade Yarns' 128 Superwash is a buttery-soft merino yarn. This easy-care yarn has a rainbow of colors to choose from and has great stitch definition! It's great for kids, afghans, accessories and quick knits.
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 128 yds / 117 m
- Size: choices are:  Bulky
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 10 / 6.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 3.5 sts = 1" / 14 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: L 8mm
- Crochet Gauge: 10 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle, Cool. Tumble Dry Cool.
- Put-Up: Hank. Must be wound before use.