Extra Fine Merino, Mulberry Silk and Bamboo Viscose....what could be sweeter? This ever so luxurious yarn blend is super soft and slinky. A snug tank or t-shirt style top, whether it is knit or crochet would be really cute, and like wearing the most soft pajamas. Ideal, naturally, for any scarf, shawl or wrap. The colors range from super bright to pastels. Nuna Yarn would make a great little gift set for the knitter or crocheter family or friend, too.
- Fiber Content: 40% Luxurious extra fine Merino, 40% Mulberry Silk, 20% Bamboo-Sourced Viscose
- Weight: 50 g / 1.76 oz
- Approx: 191 yds / 175 m
- Size:  Sport
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines LK150, SK280 & SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 (3.75mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 6 sts = 1" / 24 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: E4-7 (3.5 - 4.5 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16-20 sc = 4"
- Care: Hand Wash Cold Water, Dry Flat (do not machine wash or dry, or bleach)
- Product of: Peru
- Put-Up: Hank
Complimentary pattern with purchase of Nuna.
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: This triangular shawl is worked from a narrow tip to the widest point. Width (from top edge to lower point): 46cm/18in. Length (from beg point to end point): 170cm/67in.
• 2 x 50g skeins in color #60 (MC).
• 1 x 50g skein in color #59 (A).
• 1 x 50g skein in color #42 (B).
• 1 x 50g skein in color #44 (C).
• Pair of needles 3.75mm/US 5 or size required to achieve correct tension. • Yarn needle
A-Line Sun Top
Small (medium, large, X-large)
Bust 34 (37, 40½, 44) ins
5 (6, 6, 7) skeins of Mirasol NUNA.