Extra Fine Merino, Mulberry Silk and Bamboo Viscose....what could be sweeter? This ever so luxurious yarn blend is super soft and slinky. A snug tank or t-shirt style top, whether it is knit or crochet would be really cute, and like wearing the most soft pajamas. Ideal, naturally, for any scarf, shawl or wrap. The colors range from super bright to pastels. Nuna Yarn would make a great little gift set for the knitter or crocheter family or friend, too.
THIS IS A DISCONTINUED YARN
- Fiber Content: 40% Luxurious extra fine Merino, 40% Mulberry Silk, 20% Bamboo-Sourced Viscose
- Weight: 50 g / 1.76 oz
- Approx: 191 yds / 175 m
- Size:  Sport
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines LK150, SK280 & SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 (3.75mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 6 sts = 1" / 24 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: E4-7 (3.5 - 4.5 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16-20 sc = 4"
- Care: Hand Wash Cold Water, Dry Flat (do not machine wash or dry, or bleach)
- Product of: Peru
- Put-Up: Hank
Pattern at right is the Paracas Shawl. See more details here.