Mirasol Nuna Paracas Shawl Pattern
This triangular shawl is worked from a narrow tip to the widest point.
Width (from top edge to lower point): 46cm/18in.
Length (from beg point to end point): 170cm/67in.
• 2 x 50g skeins in colour #60 (MC).
• 1 x 50g skein in colour #59 (A).
• 1 x 50g skein in colour #42 (B).
• 1 x 50g skein in colour #44 (C).
• Pair of needles 3.75mm/US 5 or size required to achieve correct tension.
• Yarn needle.
24 sts and 42 rows = 10cm/4in over Garter stitch (after blocking).