Cascade Alpaca Lace
Cascade Alpaca Lace, 100% Baby Alpaca
Alpaca Lace is a very fine and very soft yarn that is perfect for showing off basic to complicated lace knitting. Knit or crochet, either way, Cascade's pure baby alpaca, lace weight yarn, will create a delicate and rich hand. For the 2 color shawl pattern, you will need 1 skein each of two lovely contrasting colors. Click on the picture to download the PDF pattern. And see more patterns on Cascade's website.
- Composition: 100% Baby Alpaca
- Weight: 500 g / 1.75 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 400 m
- Size:  Lace
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed SK280 or SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 2 (2.75mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 7 sts = 1" / 28 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: C (2.75 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 28 scs = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
- Put-Up: hank. Must be wound before use.