Cascade Alpaca Lace - Sand 1446
Perfect light neutral. Sand or beige, this is a great background color to make other colors pop. Alpaca Lace is a very fine and very soft yarn that is perfect for showing off basic to complicated lace knitting. Knit or crochet, either way, Cascade's pure baby alpaca, lace weight yarn, will create a delicate and rich hand. For the 2 color shawl pattern, you will need 1 skein each of two lovely contrasting colors. Click on the picture to download the PDF pattern. And see more patterns on Cascade's website.
- Composition: 100% Baby Alpaca
- Weight: 50 g / 1.75 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 400 m
- Size:  Lace
- Knitting Needle Size: US 2 / 2.75 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 7 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: C (2.75 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 28 scs = 4" (10 cm)
- Origin: Peru
- Care: Hand wash cold. Dry flat.
- Skein: hank. must be wound before use.