Zauberball is single ply that is uniquely dyed so your socks shifts shades as gently as a rainbow. Used in shawls, the stripes are thinner due to the larger amount of stitches. Entrelac squares would change colors every 2 to 4 squares. Originally designed for socks, Zauberball has also gained a lot of popularity for shawls and wraps. Zauberball (German for "Magic Ball") lives up to its name with long, and sometimes crazy, color runs. Want explosively colorful socks? Want a fine weight scarf, hat, or mits to stand out among a wardrobe? Find your favorite colorway of Zauberball and get started.
- Fiber: 75% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon
- Weight: 100 grams
- Yards: 459
- Size:  Fingering
- Made in Germany.
- Knitting Needles Size: US 1-3 needles, 2.50-3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 6.75-8 sts = 1"
- Knitting Machine: 4.5mm standard gauge such as the Silver Reed SK280 or SK840
- Care: Machine wash, dry flat.
- Skein put-up: pull balls
- Image above: Color #1564 Tropical Fish in pattern Dragon Hatchling Shawl by Mandyz Moon. Image compliments of Laura H.!