Madelinetosh Yarn - Tosh Vintage
Tosh Vintage is a worsted weight yarn with an amazing color range. When it is knitted it has the unique appearance of a halo. Whether you do a pullover, poncho, cowl or a cozy afghan, Tosh Vintage will always be a perfect fit.
(color samples are in Merino Light or Tosh Sock, and are only examples of the shade of Tosh Vintage we have on hand)
- Composition: 100% Merino Wool
- Yardage: 210 yards
- Recommended Needle: US#7-9
- Knit Gauge: 4.5-5 sts per inch
- Crochet Hook: US 7 - I9
- Crochet Gauge: 3 - 4.25 sts per inch
- Care: Machine Wash Cold Gentle. Lay flat to dry.
- Ethically Sourced Wool from Peru. Hand Dyed in Texas
- Will need to be wound into a ball before use.