Zauberball has been kicked up a notch, as two strands of yarn of the main ply have been dyed individually and then twisted together for a crazy combination! The end result is a self-striping multi-colored pattern, with a bold variegated design!
Zauberball Crazy is a yarn that comes in a variety of beautiful colors and shades, perfect for adding a bit of pizzazz to any knitting or crochet project. It's a wool blend which makes it extra soft and comfortable to wear, making it ideal for garments such as shawls and wraps. The yarn also has a long running shades creating rainbow effects. It's a fingering Super Fine weight, so it's perfect for making lightweight socks, hats, and scarves that you can wear all year round. With 400 yds in each ball, you'll have enough yarn to make all your projects with ease. Zauberball Crazy from Schoppel Yarns is the perfect yarn for all your projects; it's sure to bring excitement and joy to your crafting.
- Composition: 75% Superwash Wool, 25% Nylon
- Weight: 100 gram ball
- Approx: 459 yds
- Size:  Fingering
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed SK280, SK840 or very loosely LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: 2-3 mm (approx. US 0-2) needles
- Knitting Gauge: 7.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.25 mm (7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Care: Machine wash gentle. Dry flat.
- Skein Put-Up: Ball