Chrysocolla in Mirasol Usun is deeply saturated, dark teal. This is considered a jewel tone.
Usun is the Quechuan word for "cultivated land rich with organic materials" Mirasol knocks in out of the park again with this super soft yarn So soft that my go to favorite needles, the addi Rockets, are too slick for this yarn I switched to ChiaoGoo Red Premiums, which are still metal, but with a finish that really hangs onto those super soft yarns.
Usuan is 92% cotton and 8% Polyamide It is a product of Italy.
It says to use a US 5-7 needle (3.75-4.50mm) I tested on my 5 needle, but could easily go down to a 4 needle Mirasol calls this a DK [ 3 ] weight, but personally I feel it works up better on a 4 If you are doing shawls and wraps 5 or 6 is fine But if you would do a baby receiving blanket, I think a 4 would do better.
This bold color would be great for all types of knit or crocheted accessories. Besides the obvious hats, scarves, shawls it would also make an amazing swim suit topper!
- Composition: 92% Cotton, 8% Polyamide
- Weight: 100 g / 3.52 oz
- Approx: 360 yds / 330m
- Size:  DK
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 - 6 / 3.75 - 4 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5.25 – 6 sts = 1" / 21-24 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: F5-7 / 3.75 - 4 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 12-17 sc = 4"
- Care: Hand Wash, No Bleach, Dry Flat
- Product of: Italy
- Put-Up: Ball