HiKoo Yarn - Rylie - Driftwood 90
Driftwood is a wash-out brown. Very soft. Depending what you pair it with, it has undertones of green. At other times it is just natural driftwood. HiKoo Rylie Yarn is made from Baby Alpaca, Mulberry Silk, and Linen. It's a soft, yet durable luxury with excellent drape.
The fiber blend is fluid, with great sheen and strength. A perfect yarn for projects that have clean lines, and breathability. A dead perfect yarn for any type of knit or crocheted shawl, but HiKoo Rylie would look great knit up as a summer sweater, or crochet up a lacy cardigan to throw on during slightly chilly evenings.
- Composition: 50% Baby Alpaca, 25% Mulberry Silk, 25% Linen
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 274 yds / 250 m
- Size:  Sport Weight
- Best suited for the Silver Reed LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 3 - 4 (3.25 - 3.5 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5 - 6 sts = 1" (2.5 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: E-4 / 3.5 mm (F-5 / 3.75 mm, G-6 / 4 mm, 7 / 4.5 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16-20 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Hand Wash & Dry Flat
- Made in Peru for the HiKoo Peru Collection
- Put-Up: Hank