HiKoo Yarns - Concentric - Classically Trained 1033
This 100% baby alpaca yarn is a real hit with knitters and crocheters. The resulting knit, crochet or woven fabric is extremely soft with stunning drape. Angelika's Yarn store is super excited to stock the colors. There are 4 really great knit patterns, some complimentary. These would not only be soft, but would be warm, yet lightweight. Perfect for travel because it will fold down and take up very little space in your luggage.
These colors were designed to create an stunning color change. Shades carefully selected to be pleasing and graceful. These extra large (200gr) balls workout to be about $24 per 100 grams. Most alpaca yarn for 100 gram skeins runs over $28. So you can see that the price is amazing.
- Composition: 100% Baby Alpaca
- Weight: 200 g / 7 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 400 m
- Size:  Worsted (4 strands of lace weight, worked on a US#8 needle to allow the Alpaca to bloom)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 8 / 5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: H - I / 5 - 5.5 mm
- Care: Hand Wash, dry flat
- Put-Up: Cake