HiKoo Yarns Sueno - Barn Door 1124
DK weight yarns are the perfect size for the seasons between winter and summer. Work up with more ease, so you can layer underneath, or knit or crochet a cardigan.
This Peruvian yarn is a blend of soft Superwash Merino and Bamboo, and is made with strength and wearability in mind. The perfect amount of spring makes knitting with it a pleasure, and allows for a variety of suitable gauges. Available in a wide range of lustrous solids and beautiful tonal colorways, this washable yarn is perfect for socks, sweaters, accessories, kidswear, and hard-wearing garments that will last a lifetime.
Vest pattern shown is the Johanna Vest. More images and the free pattern can be found at Johanna Vest.
- Fiber Content: 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Bamboo
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 255 yds / 233 m
- Size: choices are:  DK
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines LK150. Can be used on SK155 for a looser, lace-like hand.
- Knitting Needle Size: US 3-7 (3.25-4.5mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 5 – 6 sts = 1". 20-24 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: D to 7 (3.25 to 4.5 mm)
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle Cold, Lay Flat to Dry. (We recommend hand wash.)
- Product of: Peru
- Put-Up: Hank. Must be wound before use.