Cascade's Ultra Pima Shell is a pale, pale, pale pink. A dusty cross between natural and pink. I'd be comfortable calling this shade a neutral. Shell is one of 9 new delicate shades Cascade has introduced this Spring 2021. The other shades are Orchid Bloom 3852, Peony 3853, Ginger Snap 3855, Peach Cobbler 3856, Flan 3857, Sunburst 3858, Blue Fog 3859 and Storm Blue 3860
Pima cotton is a higher-end cotton with a longer fiber than conventional cotton. It has a reputation for producing a smooth fabric that’s soft to the touch, wrinkle-resistant, and ultra-durable. Pima cotton fibers measure between 1.4 to 2 inches (conventional cotton fibers measure up to 1.1 inches long). Pima cotton yarn becomes softer and more durable than if it were made from a shorter staple cotton. Manufacturers say that Pima cotton has a 50% longer life expectancy than other cotton products. It’s also great for people who have sensitive skin!Ultra Pima is super-soft pima cotton and great for all seasons! It's a  DK yarn, versatile enough to design anything from a sweater to baby garments! Ultra Pima is not stiff. Because Ultra Pima is mercerized using a different process, it's in a league of its own. Ultra Pima is machine washable for easy care.
- Composition: 100% Pima Cotton
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Size:  DK
- Best suited for the Silver Reed LK150 or SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 - 6 / 3.75 - 4.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5-6 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.00 mm (7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4" (10 cm) (16 sc = 4" (10 cm), 14 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Low.
- Skein: hank