Cascade Ultra Pima - Major Teal 3774
Pima cotton is a higher-end cotton with a longer fiber than conventional cotton. It has a reputation for producing a smooth fabric that’s soft to the touch, wrinkle-resistant, and ultra-durable. Pima cotton fibers measure between 1.4 to 2 inches (conventional cotton fibers measure up to 1.1 inches long). Pima cotton yarn becomes softer and more durable than if it were made from a shorter staple cotton. Manufacturers say that Pima cotton has a 50% longer life expectancy than other cotton products. It’s also great for people who have sensitive skin!Ultra Pima is super-soft pima cotton and great for all seasons! It's a  DK yarn, versatile enough to design anything from a sweater to baby garments! Ultra Pima is not stiff. Because Ultra Pima is mercerized using a different process, it's in a league of its own. Ultra Pima is machine washable for easy care. And Ultra Pima comes in solids and multicolors!
- Composition: 100% Pima Cotton
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Size:  DK
- Best suited for the Silver Reed LK150 or SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 - 6 / 3.75 - 4.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5-6 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.00 mm (7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4" (10 cm) (16 sc = 4" (10 cm), 14 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Low.
- Skein: hank