Cascade Yarns - Pacific - Desert Flower 160
The blend of merino wool, which gives Cascade's Pacific substance and warmth, and the acrylic keeps the cost down. Both are very kid-proof and -friendly. Crochet for a super warm jacket, or knit up in a sloppy pullover! Super for the college kids, but soft and squishy for yourself.
Pacific is a worsted weight, affordable, completely machine washable yarn in a huge range of colors. It's an unbelievably soft acrylic and wool blend, and has a lustrous sheen which gives depth to the many hues that are available in this yarn. There's really nothing that Pacific isn't great for: sweaters, blankets, baby projects, or anything that's worn next to the skin. Available in solids, multi and waves.
- Composition: 60% Acrylic, 40% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 213 yds / 195 m
- Size:  Worsted
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 / 4.5 - 5.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5 - 5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: H / 5.00 mm (I / 5.50 mm, J / 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 sc = 4" (10 cm) (14 sc = 4" (10 cm), 13 sc = 4" (10 c
- Care: Machine Wash Warm. Tumble Dry Low.
- Skein: Pull
- Made in China