Super bright, glow in the dark happy orange!
Noble cotton is a dream to knit and crochet. It's cool finish and bright colors kept me working it row after row. This DK weight cotton ise a dream to knit and crochet. It's cool finish and bright colors kept me working it row after row. It features a durable, smooth and luminescent yarn. Created from 100% mercerized long staple cotton which boosts the fibers strength, color depth and luster. An ideal yarn for every day garments and accessories. The Noble Cotton family of yarns are approved for making Knitted Knockers prosthetics.
Also available in Noble Cotton Tie Dye, Noble Cotton Hand Dyed and Noble Cotton Neon.
- Composition: 100% Mercerized Long Staple Cotton
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Size:  DK
- Best suited for the Silver Reed LK150 or SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 - 6 / 3.75 - 4 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5 - 6 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: G - H ( 4.0 - 5.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 14 - 16 scs = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Low.
- Skein: hank. Must be wound before use.