Cascade Yarns - Llamerino - Sparkling Grape 28
Sparkling Grape is the shade of raspberry, a bit purple, a bit fuschia. This luscious blend of Baby Llama and Merino Wool comes in a great range of colors. At a  Sport Weight this yarn is perfect for color work without getting too thick. This all season yarn is great for lace work, cables, color work and more. It is the perfect weight for soft supple crochet projects.
- Composition: 50 % Baby Llama 50% Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 291 yds / 267 m
- Size:  Sport
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed SK280 and SK840 standard gauge machines or Silver Reed LK150 mid-gauge.
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 (3.75 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 6 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: G - 7 (4.0 - 4.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 17-18 sc = 4"
- Care: Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
- Product of: Bolivia
- Put-Up: hank. Must be wound before use
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Llamerino is a good yarn for warm items, not as soft as wool-cashmere, but much sturdier. My daughter learned to knit in this yard in cream, (knitting, frogging, reknitting) and the yarn was ideal. looks great in her style of tight tiny stiches, it has a nice halo and blocks beautifully. I ordered the sparkinlg grape color for a 3-yar old and the color is like a soft raspberry purple which is fun. not a color for my use so I downgraded the yarn one star on color alone. For an all natural fiber yarn this is a 4 out of 5.