Cascade Yarns - Heritage - Sage 5635
Sage - light, muted green, nature shade. Cascade's Heritage is just not for socks! While it is my best selling sock yarn, many of the sales go to not only socks, but also is very popular for shawls, baby garments and t-tops. Whether you knit or crochet with this yarn, both techniques make up into a fabric with a wonderful hand. With the touch of nylon it is very durable, and since it was designed for socks, it is very washable! The array of colors is wonderful and ever changing.
Want a little extra touch of elegance? Try Cascade's Heritage Silk.
- Composition: 75% Superwash Merino Wool / 25% Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 400 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280 & SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 7 – 8 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: C / 2.75 mm (D / 3.25 mm, E / 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash. Dry flat.
- Put-Up: Hank