Cascade Yarns - Heritage Paints - Spark 9935
Cascade's Heritage is not just for socks! Get creative with a myriad wild colors variegated! While it is my best selling sock yarn, many of the sales go for very popular shawls, baby garments and t-tops. Whether you knit or crochet with this yarn, both techniques make up into a fabric with a wonderful hand. With the touch of nylon in it, Paints is very durable, and since it was designed for socks, it is very washable! The array of colorways is wonderful and ever-changing.
Want a little extra touch of elegance? Try Cascade's Heritage Silk.
- Composition: 75% Superwash Merino Wool / 25% Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 400 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280 & SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 7 – 8 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: C / 2.75 mm (D / 3.25 mm, E / 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash. Dry flat.
- Put-Up: Hank