Cascade Yarns - Heritage Paints - Shrine 9762
These gently dyed hanks are hand-dyed by women in Peru. This sock weight yarn is durable enough for socks, and absolutely gorgeous for shawls and cowls. Heritage Yarn is durable for washing, so will make great garments for infants through adults.
This yarn has been painted with teal, blue, moss and fuchsia. Each of those shades fades away to a background of wool white. An unusual eclectic mix of colors, that just like mother-nature, works well together.
- Composition: 75% Superwash Merino Wool / 25% Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds (400 m)
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280 or SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 (2.25 - 3.25 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 7-8 sts = 1" for sock knitting. For loose drapey shawls and cowls we use a US4-6 needle.
- Crochet Hook Size: C - E (2.75 - 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 22 - 25 scs = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle
- Product of: Peru
- Put-Up: Hank