Cascade Heritage Prints - Fern 107
If you love the earthy calmness of green, Fern #107 is sure to please you or the recipient of your project. Shades of moss and new green on this super pale green/almost wool white background. Knit or Crocheted textured stitches should show up well with this color. Cascade Heritage is wool and nylon, machine washable, and will work up into fabulous looking socks!! Labels have photo of swatch. The striping is mathematically dyed for the number of stitches for most socks. Stripes will be thinner the more stitches you are casting on. I've seen this yarn in crocheted socks. Beautiful!!
It's easy to make striped & patterned projects with Heritage Prints! This super-soft yarn is a machine washable blend of superwash merino and nylon - a soft yet sturdy combination! Patterns and stripes emerge all on their own as you work. This yarn is great for a one-skein project, a pair of socks or mittens. Heritage is a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend of superwash merino wool and nylon. Heritage has amazing stitch definition and with 437 yards.
- Composition: 75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25 % Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 399.6 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 7-8 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: C/2, 2.75 mm (D/3, 3.25 mm, E/4, 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 25 sc = 4" (10 cm) (23 sc = 4" (10 cm), 22 sc = 4" (10 cm
- Care: Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Cool.
- Skein: Pull