Cherub DK Multi is a brilliant blend of nylon and acrylic, super soft and perfect for anyone who is sensitive to natural fibers. Great for baby-wear and children, this yarn will happily pop in and out of the wash. Available in a wonderful range of Cascade colors, this yarn can be used for any of your DK projects. Match it with one or more of the Cascade Yarns' Cherub DK solids for zip!
- Composition: 55% Nylon, 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 50 g / 1.75 oz
- Approx: 180 yds / 165 m
- Size: - Light DK
- Knitting Needle Size: US 4 - 5, 3.5 - 3.75 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5-6 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: F/5, 3.75 mm (G/6, 4.25 mm, 7, 4.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 18 sc = 4" (10 cm), (17 sc = 4" (10 cm), 16 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Skein: Pull
- Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have ordered this Cherub DK multi colored yarn several times to knit up girls baby blankets on the LK 150 knitting machine. I also knit matching ribbed hats by hand. They are so soft and the pinks are subtle. It is prettier in person than it is on your screen. Lastly, it is a great price now that it is discontinued.