Sometimes a little bit of black really makes it all pop. This deep black is a perfect frame for any of the great primary shades in this line. Cherub DK is a brilliant blend of nylon and acrylic, super soft and perfect for anyone who is sensitive to natural fibers. Great for baby-wear and children, this yarn will happily pop in and out of the wash. Available in a wonderful range of Cascade colors, this yarn can be used for any of your DK projects. Match it with one of the Cascade Yarns' Cherub DK Multis for zip!
- Composition: 55% Nylon, 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 50 g / 1.75 oz
- Approx: 180 yds / 165 m
- Size: - Light DK
- Knitting Needle Size: US 4 - 5, 3.5 - 3.75 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5-6 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: F/5, 3.75 mm (G/6, 4.25 mm, 7, 4.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 18 sc = 4" (10 cm), (17 sc = 4" (10 cm), 16 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Skein: Pull
- Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry.