Cascade Yarns - Cherub Aran Multi - Rainbow Sherbet 502
Cascade Yarns' Cherub Aran Multis is a super soft blend of nylon and acrylic. This isn't your average acrylic blend yarn! When people feel it they just can't get over how soft it is, for an all-synthetic yarn. Cherub Aran yarns are machine washable and dryable. Cherub Arans are great for kids' knits or easy care adult garments and accessories. Pair a Multi with a solid or two for fun and something different!
- Composition: 55% Nylon, 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 240 yds / 220 m
- Size:  Worsted
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 / 4.5 - 5.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5 - 5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8, 5.00 mm (I/9, 5.50 mm, J/10, 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 sc = 4" (10 cm) (13 sc = 4" (10 cm), 12 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Warm. Tumble Dry.
- Product of China
- Skein: Pull
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A lovely soft and smooth yarn, perfect for a baby blanket. The color of this one is delightfully calming.
My only complaint is that there have been quite a few connection points in this first skein which have needed weaving in.