Cascade 220 Superwash - Silver Pink 365
Super soft yarn, with a soft, old rose, Victorian shade of pink.
220 Superwash® is one of our most popular yarns. We are sure you will love this DK/light worsted, 100% Superwash Wool yarn. It is a natural fiber that is easy-care, which means you can machine wash and dry it! It’s great for all ages, and comes in a wide array of colors and shades. From accessories and kids items to blankets and quick knits, this is the perfect yarn! Combine one of these solids with a multi and you'll really have created something eye-catching!
This dark heathery shade from a distance looks like a dark blue-ish grey heather, but up close you can see there is strands of different shades dark navy blue and dark shades of grey plied together. Overall there is a hint of green to the grey, making this a very unique and sophisticated heather. This is a great conservative color for sweaters or accessories. Personality of this yarn's colorway exudes confidence and success.
- Composition: 100% Superwash Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Best suited for the Silver Reed LK150 or SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 6 - 7 / 4.0 - 4.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5 – 5.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.25 mm (7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry cool.
- Put-Up: pull donut