Cascade Yarns - Magnum
Magnum is a single ply, 100% Peruvian Highland wool in a super bulky weight of 2 stitches per inch! Makes wonderfully thick felted containers. Your projects will fly off the needles and you'll be done before you know it. This yarn continues to be very popular winter after winter.
Magnum is a designer favorite with the huge color palette and is ideal for sweaters, hats, scarves, home décor, and more. Let your imagination run wild!
Cascade's free patterns for Magnum are super bulky scarves, hats and cowls. But vests and jackets are also popular in this yarn. Since Magnum has NOT been treated to be washable, it is very warm, and allows your body to breath.
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight: 250 g / 8.82 oz
- Approx. Yardage: 123 yds / 112.5 m
- Size:  Super Bulky
- Knitting Needle Size: US 15 - 17 / 10.0 - 12.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 6 - 8 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
- Product of: Peru
- Put Up: Hank