Cascade 220 Superwash Effects Yarn
This quality merino is soft, and has a great twist. It knits nicely to a DK (5.5 sts per inch) weight into the light worsted gauge of 5 sts per inch. This tonal, speckly fun color style would be great in a hooded tunic, child's pullover and naturally afghans. Adorable for crochet in a warm cozy cover or jacket. Pair the Effects with a matching 220 Superwash solid or a complimentary color to make it pop.
220 Superwash Effects is in the same family as Cascade's most popular 220 Superwash yarn. It's the same light worsted/DK, 100% Superwash Wool yarn with a subtle color changing variation that's sure to please. It is a natural fiber that is easy-care meaning you can machine wash and dry it! It’s great for all ages, and comes in a wide array of colors. From accessories and kids items to blankets and quick knits, this is the perfect yarn!
- 100% Superwash Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx. Yardage: 220 yds / 200 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 6 - 7 / 4.0 - 4.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5-5.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.25 mm (7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4" (10 cm) (14 sc = 4" (10 cm), 13 sc = 4" (10 cm)