Cascade 220 Superwash - Garnet 314
220 Superwash® is one of our most popular yarns. This unusual shade of red, is more of a brick with less orange and more pink. Slightly dusty, this woodsy red looks great with woodsy greens and browns. Pretty!! Great red for masculine personalities. We are sure you will love this DK/light worsted, 100% Superwash Wool yarn. It is a natural fiber that is easy-care, which means you can machine wash and dry it! It’s great for all ages, and comes in a wide array of colors and shades. From accessories and kids items to blankets and quick knits, this is the perfect yarn! Combine one of these solids with a multi and you'll really have created something eye-catching!
- Composition: 100% Superwash Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Best suited for the Silver Reed LK150 or SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 6 - 7 / 4.0 - 4.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5 – 5.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.25 mm (7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry cool.
- Put-Up: pull donut
- Product of: China