Queensland Collection Yarns - Perth - Royal Botanic Gardens 126
Shades of pink and green gives this blend a playful personality. Greens are from a very pale green to a medium moss, with the pink taking center stage being bright and happy.
Already caked up, allows you to jump right in with your knitting or crochet project. The colors are bright but subtle, and really catch your eye. I just can't decide if I want to knit it or crochet it. It is a fingering weight, so either way will it will create a really nice drape. We've had the Papillon Shawl made up from a skein and it gathers many comments and compliments.
Note: This yarn will vary from ball to ball due to the long color runs and that the plys are dyed before they are twisted together. Each ball can and will have a slightly different look. If you purchase more than one ball, we do try, as much as possible to select similarly dyed balls.
- Composition: 80% Superwash Wool, 20% Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds
- Size:  Fingering
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed SK280 or SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1-3 (2.25-3.25 mm) (but for nice drapey shawls, we will use a US 5-6 needle
- Knitting Gauge: 6.75-8 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: B/1-E/4 ( 2.25-3.5mm)
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle. Dry flat.
- Put-Up: Cake ... all ready to knit either from the inside or outside!
- Spun and Dyed in China from Australian Superwash Wool Blend for Euro Yarns