Queensland Collection - Falkland Worsted - Thistle 29
This wool is unbelievably soft to the touch, making it perfect for knitting sweaters, scarves, hats, and mittens. The wool is also non-allergenic and odorless, making it an ideal choice for those with sensitive skin. With 218 yards of worsted weight wool, the possibilities are endless. Not only is this yarn a great value, but it’s also from a responsible source. The wool is ethically harvested from sheep in the Falkland Islands and then processed and dyed in Turkey. What a perfect way to bring a hint of luxury to any project!
This yarns' shade dusty lavender a tiny bit on the pinkish side, verses a lavender that might be on the blue side.
- Composition: 100% Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 218 yds / 199 m
- Size:  Worsted
- WPI: 9
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150 and Silver Reed SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 9 / 4.5 - 5.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5 - 4 sts = 1" / 20 - 16 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: 7 to I9 (4.5 - 5.5mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 11 - 14 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Cold Gentle. Dry Flat
- Source of fiber: Falkland Islands. Product of: Turkey
- Put-Up: hank. Must be wound before use.