This yarns' shade is a saturated berry pink. Like a dark jewel tone fuchsia. This wool is unbelievably soft to the touch, making it perfect for knitting sweaters, scarves, hats, and mittens. The wool is also non-allergenic and odorless, making it an ideal choice for those with sensitive skin. With 131 yards of bulky wool, the possibilities are endless. Not only is this yarn a great value, but it’s also from a responsible source. The wool is ethically harvested from sheep in the Falkland Islands and then processed and dyed in Turkey. What a perfect way to bring a hint of luxury to any project!
- Composition: 100% Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 131 yds
- Size:  Bulky
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 9 - 11 / 5.5 - 8 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 3.75 - 3 sts = 1" / 12 - 15 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: I9 to L11
- Crochet Gauge: 8 - 11 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle. Dry Flat
- Source of fiber: Falkland Islands. Product of: Turkey
- Put-Up: hank. Must be wound before use.