Queensland Collection Coastal Cotton Apricot 1014
A very pretty orangey-pink shade. Very pure. Not a pastel, yet not a bright either.
Great 100% cotton in a worsted weight yarn for kitchen cloths and towels, as well as market totes and small macramé projects. Also good for small blankets and it's durable! Due to the extreme popularity of this yarn, the color line keeps expanding! The colors are bold and crystal clear.
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton
- Weight: 100 g / 3.52 oz
- Approx: 185 yds / 170m
- Size: choices are:  Worsted
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 9 ( 4.5 - 5.5mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 4 - 5 sts = 1" / 16-20 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: 7 to I9 (4.5 - 5.5mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 11-14 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash, Do not tumble dry.
- Put-Up: Skein