We fell in love with the delicate tweed yarn called Ch'ichi. It is a very lightweight blend of alpaca, linen and bamboo with a delicate tweed finish. The colors are pure and clean. It is soft and has great drape. As is true of linen, the more it is worn and hand washed the softer it gets. Ch'ichi would be great, of course, for any type of wrap. The resulting fabric is finer, so works well for spring and summer garments, such as cardigans and shoulder wraps. A simple lace hat would be cute too. Work up a scarf in the same stitch, and you have a unique set to give as a gift.
- Composition: 30% Alpaca, 30% Linen, 25% Bamboo (Viscose), 15% Micro Tweed
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 219 yds / 200 m
- Size:  DK
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 - 7 / 3.75 - 4.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5.25 - 6 sts = 1" / 21-24 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: F5-7 (3.75-4.5mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 12-17 sc = 4"
- Care: Hand Wash. Dry Flat.
- Put-Up: Must be wound before use,