HiKoo Yarns Sueno - Carnation 1205
DK weight yarns are the perfect size for the seasons between winter and summer. Work up with more ease, so you can layer underneath, or knit or crochet a cardigan.
This Peruvian yarn is a blend of soft Superwash Merino and Bamboo, and is made with strength and wearability in mind. The perfect amount of spring makes knitting with it a pleasure, and allows for a variety of suitable gauges. Available in a wide range of lustrous solids and beautiful tonal colorways, this washable yarn is perfect for socks, sweaters, accessories, kidswear, and hard-wearing garments that will last a lifetime.
Vest pattern shown is the Johanna Vest. More images and the free pattern can be found at Johanna Vest.
- Fiber Content: 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Bamboo
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 255 yds / 233 m
- Size: choices are:  DK
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines LK150. Can be used on SK155 for a looser, lace-like hand.
- Knitting Needle Size: US 3-7 (3.25-4.5mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 5 – 6 sts = 1". 20-24 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: D to 7 (3.25 to 4.5 mm)
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle Cold, Lay Flat to Dry. (We recommend hand wash.)
- Product of: Peru
- Put-Up: Hank. Must be wound before use.