HiKoo Yarn Sueno Tweed - Grateful Gold 1604
Tweed yarns are back! And well worth the wait. Tweed flecks allow you to work with color, without taking away from any stitch designs you use.
This yarn's tweedy adaptation of everyone's favorite Merino Bambo-infused features spirited colorways which incorporate coordinating flecks that provide a balanced pop of color and depth. This Peruvian yarn is a blend of soft Superwash Merino and Bamboo. It was designed for strength and wearability, but has spring, which makes it a pleasure to work with. Same as the original HiKoo Sueno, this DK weight yarn is ideal for all projects, whether it is knitted or crochet sweaters, hats, scarves, gloves, you name it! DK is an ideal weather for 3-season garments, such as knit or crocheted sweaters.
Looking for a solid shade to pop with your favorite tweed. Contact me! I love matching up colors!
- Fiber Content: 69% Superwash Merino, 16% Viscose from Bamboo, 15% Viscose Flecks
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 255 yds / 233 m
- Size: choices are:  DK
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines LK150. Can be used on SK155 for a looser, lace-like hand.
- Knitting Needle Size: US 3-7 (3.25-4.5mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 5 – 6 sts = 1". 20-24 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: D to 7 (3.25 to 4.5 mm)
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle Cold, Lay Flat to Dry. (We recommend hand wash.)
- Product of: Peru
- Put-Up: Hank. Must be wound before use.