Cozy Alpaca Chunky has all the softness of 100% alpaca without the cost. Knit or crochet any type of hat, scarf, cowl or wrap. Has an immense amount of drape, so if you are working up a longer garment, consider tightening up the gauge to give the garment more body. What a fun blue. It is medium dark and is a HEATHER. Somewhat of a masculine color, but it is a rich shade that everyone can wear.
- Composition: 70% Acrylic, 30% Baby Alpaca
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 120 yds
- Size:  Bulky
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150 or the Silver Reed SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 10 / 6 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 3.5 sts = 1" / 14 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: J10
- Crochet Gauge: 8-10 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle (or hand wash). Lay flat to dry. (Do not tumble dry)
- Put-Up: hank. Must be wound before use,