Ella Rae Cozy Alpaca - Brunnera 58
This alpaca and acrylic blend is perfect for the next to skin projects, such as cowls. Also popular for toys, since it is machine washable. Many colors to choose from. This yarn is a cable plied yarn. Each of the four plies are composed of two plies that have been spun together. This unique construction produces a round yarn. Alpaca is also hypo-allergenic and is a good option for some who have wool sensitivities.
- 70% Acrylic, 30% Alpaca
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 178 yds / 163 m
- Size:  Medium
- Knitting Needle Size: US 8 / 5.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4 - 5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: I / 5.50 mm (J / 6.0 mm, K / 6.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 11-14 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Lay Flat to Dry