Ella Rae's Flamingo is a beautiful strong pink. This is the one yarn I can wear up next to my neck. No matter how cold it is, this mohair and silk blend keeps a cushion of warm air. Double strand with a US#8 needle, using a worsted weight pattern, and you will be amazed. I like to find a nice merino wool in a matching color and knit or crochet 1 stand of each. Not only will it knit or crochet up fast, it will totally amaze you with the end result.
Worked up in a lace pattern or worked together with another yarn, this lace weight strand of yarn adds a considerable amount of warmth.
- Fiber Content: 76% Mohair 24% Silk
- Weight: 25 grams
- Approx: 219 yds / 200 m
- Size: [ 2 ] Sport
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280, SK840 and LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: Depending on your project, you can use anywhere from a US 3 to US 6. To let the mohair bloom the large end of the size range is best.
- Knitting Gauge: 4-10 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.25 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4"
- Care: Hand Wash, Dry Flat
- Product of: Romania
- Put-Up: Donut